Terms and Conditions & Cancellation Policy
As part of the student registration process, all learners agree to PopUp College (and its partner learning providers) processing their personal data for standard administrative processes.
- Students’ personal data, including their contact details, will be retained in accordance with the principles laid down in the Data Protection Act 1998 and related legislation. Sensitive personal data as defined under the Data Protection Act 1998 and will only be processed by the PopUp College and its partner learning providers with the consent of the student or if the processing is necessary under the Act.
- Under the Data Protection Act 1998 students have a right to access a copy of the data held about them by PopUp College and partner learning provider by making a written application to The Data Protection Officer, 129 Skipper Way, Little Paxton, PE19 6LT
Should circumstances mean that you have to cancel your course and are unable to transfer your booking to another date at the time of cancellation, the following charges will apply:
- More than four weeks prior to the course start date – no charge
- Two to four weeks prior to the course – 50% of the course fee
- Less than two weeks prior to the course – full fee.
NB Cancellation must be made by email to email@example.com
On occasion, unforeseen circumstances may require us to postpone a course. This may include issues with the venue, tutor illness, or courses not passing the learner number threshold. In such circumstances you will be given as much notice as possible and transfer to another course date at no additional cost. Should we not be able to re-schedule the course within 21 days then a full refund will be made.
If you wish to exercise your right to cancel your booking, PopUp College will refund the fees paid according to the above cancellation policy. If payment for the course was originally made by credit or debit card, any refund will be made back to the same card. If payment for the order was made by direct bank transfer, a refund will be made by direct bank transfer to a bank account from which your payment originated.
No refunds will be made if a course to which you registered is postponed to a date within 21 days of the original course start date (as advertised at the time of your registration). A refund will only be made if the course is not rescheduled within 21 days. Any refund request should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
In placing your order you accept that neither PopUp College nor its learning providers are liable for any costs incurred as a result of postponement or cancellation of courses. This includes, but is not limited to such things as materials costs, travel costs, or holiday time which you may have taken from your place of work.